Seoul Bus Schedule, Norm Pacific Model Tmd14m08, Nordictrack Dumbbells 55, Trout Fishing Norway, For Sale In Kerr County, Tx, Locator Cat Tracker, Marshmallow Root Powder For Horses, 2000 Subaru Forester Problems, La Roche-posay Shower Gel Review, Cute Baby Sloth Coloring Pages, Siyah Beyaz Aşk: English Subtitles Episode 2, " />Seoul Bus Schedule, Norm Pacific Model Tmd14m08, Nordictrack Dumbbells 55, Trout Fishing Norway, For Sale In Kerr County, Tx, Locator Cat Tracker, Marshmallow Root Powder For Horses, 2000 Subaru Forester Problems, La Roche-posay Shower Gel Review, Cute Baby Sloth Coloring Pages, Siyah Beyaz Aşk: English Subtitles Episode 2, " />Seoul Bus Schedule, Norm Pacific Model Tmd14m08, Nordictrack Dumbbells 55, Trout Fishing Norway, For Sale In Kerr County, Tx, Locator Cat Tracker, Marshmallow Root Powder For Horses, 2000 Subaru Forester Problems, La Roche-posay Shower Gel Review, Cute Baby Sloth Coloring Pages, Siyah Beyaz Aşk: English Subtitles Episode 2, " >Seoul Bus Schedule, Norm Pacific Model Tmd14m08, Nordictrack Dumbbells 55, Trout Fishing Norway, For Sale In Kerr County, Tx, Locator Cat Tracker, Marshmallow Root Powder For Horses, 2000 Subaru Forester Problems, La Roche-posay Shower Gel Review, Cute Baby Sloth Coloring Pages, Siyah Beyaz Aşk: English Subtitles Episode 2, ">

the lion guard the fall of mizimu grove transcript

by

Fuli: That's not good! Beshte quickly calls a false alarm, and Basi notes that the Pride Landers have been on edge due to the recent Outlander attacks. The Lion Guard. Oct 7, 2019 - Timon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove. At Big Springs, Basi's pod is spooked by the antics of a baby hippopotamus named Kiazi. And to help us celebrate this occasion, two very dear friends of mine have agreed to perform a song. 'Til the Pride Lands' end... All: Lion Guard defend! We all know the plan. (TRUMPETS). Mtoto's Mom: Oh. Ma Tembo: So are the elephants! [incomplete] Episodes that do not have the entire transcript will be highlighted in red. Yes, Scar has returned. Basi! Watchlist. Hang on! Ah, Simba, Simba. Most importantly, why didn't you tell us Scar was back? Kion: Everyone, please. Surely they won't object to a few uninvited guests. Please remain civil and sign all comments with four tildes ( … The Fall of Mizimu Grove 222px: Information: Season # TBA Episode # TBA Proceeded By: TBA Followed By: TBA Contents . Laini's group is the only ones who complete the course. Basi: Uh... (CHUCKLES) Sorry, Lion Guard. Home > Disney > TV Shows > H - M > Lion Guard, The > The Lion Guard: Season 2 > Episode 28: The Fall of Mizimu Grove Episode 28: The Fall of Mizimu Grove 16 views Timon: You said it, Pumbaa! The Lion Guard "The Kupatana Celebration" A group of animals meets in Mizimu Grove to practice their choral piece. Watch The Lion Guard - Season 2, Episode 28 - The Fall of Mizimu Grove: Download the.lion.guard.s02e28.the.fall.of.mizimu.grove.720p.web.dl.hevc.x265.mkv fast and secure (ROARS) Simba: Well done, Kion. Basi: Kion. Ono: Everyone! Add interesting content and ... the fall of mizimu grove "Good King Simba" song / Simba is stung! Find out when The Lion Guard is on TV, including Series 2-Episode 28: The Fall of Mizimu Grove. Hope we aren't interrupting. Elephants, help Bunga protect the rest of the herds. Simba and fire Scar come face-to-face. He approaches the Pride Landers once the Lion Guard has calmed them and admits that he has had knowledge of Scar's return for some time. "The Fall of Mizimu Grove" is the twenty-eighth episode of Season 2 of The Lion Guard. View more... Tujiinue. Simba: I was afraid if you knew about Scar, you would all panic. There is a different identity of Kion and Rani's cub: Because the gender of the cub is unmentioned by its designers, the question often arises whether the filmmakers intended the cub to be a boy or a girl. Shupavu: (SCOFFS) Sounds like something Scar won't want to miss, either. 1 Opening Theme 2 Season 1 2.1 Ep 1.: "Never Judge a Hyena by Its Spots" 2.2 Ep 2.: "The Rise of Makuu" 2.3 Ep 3.: "Bunga the Wise" 2.4 Ep 4.: "Can't Wait to Be Queen" 2.5 Ep 5.: "Eye of the Beholder" 2.6 Ep 6.: "The Kupatana Celebration" 2.7 Ep 7.: "Fuli's New Family" 2.8 Ep 8.: "The Search for Utamu" 2.9 Ep 9.: "Follow That Hippo!" This is something every herd must decide for themselves. In fact, the tree I planted is right over there! Now that everyone's gone I can do this! Kion: Actually it sounds like a chance to lift everyone's spirts! Lots of Pride Landers gathered in one place at the Lion Guard's request. Kion: Thanks, Dad. Uncle Pumbaa? Ma Tembo: Get outta here, jackal! And that we'd want to leave. The Lion Guard stars Max Charles as Kion, Diamond White as Fuli and Atticus Shaffer as Ono. Grandfather Mufasa? But the last time Scar was around, there wasn't a Lion Guard. 1 Cast 2 Episodes 2.1 Pilot 2.2 Season 1 2.3 Season 2 2.4 Season 3 3 Gallery Ash Ketchum (Pokémon) as Kion K.O. Gallery. Mizimu Grove is ours! Shupavu: And the Lion Guard is personally inviting all the animals from all over the Pride Lands! Season 2. For the first time in the series, the Lion Guard suffers a pyrrhic victory at the hands of Scar and his forces in front of a large crowd of key Pride Lands residents, losing a sacred space and the trust of their friends, family, and subjects in the process. Galagos and antelopes with Fuli and Ono. Basi (SIGHS WITH RELIEF) Basi: So far. Somethin' about needin' beauty rest? Somethings in the grass. Fuli: Hmm. (LAUGHS). Loading... Unsubscribe from Not A Reaction? Ono: Affirmative! And one very special guest! Need I say more? 1 History 1.1 "The Fall of Mizimu Grove” 2 Named Members 2.1 Muhangus 2.2 Muhanga 3 Unnamed Members 4 Appearances in Fanfiction 5 Gallery Muhangus’s Armory attends Makini‘s Mpando Mpaya at Mizimu Grove. (ROARS) Simba: Well done, Kion. Kion: Thanks dad. Kion: I don't think so! Home / Series / The Lion Guard / Aired Order / Season 2 / Episode 28 The Fall of Mizimu Grove Scar entschließt sich dazu in Erscheinung zu treten, während Timon und Pumbaa eine Show im Mizimu … Janja: (SCOFFS) They've all run away! Chungu: (LAUGHS) This'll be a show they'll never forget! 1 Biography 1.1 Backstory 1.2 The Lion Guard 1.2.1 "The Mbali Fields Migration" 1.2.2 "Babysitter Bunga" 1.2.3 "The Lion Guard: The Rise of Scar" 1.2.4 "The Fall of Mizimu Grove" 2 Physical appearance 3 Personality and traits 4 Trivia 5 References Muhimu lived in the Pride Lands during Simba's reign. At one end of the grove, there is a large, sloping rock. Reedited footage from The Lion Guard episodes, "The Kupatana Celebration," "The Fall of Mizimu Grove," and "The Queen's Visit" are used. It is a sequel to The Irelanders' Adventures of The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. USER EDITOR. Something in the grass. Kion: Lion Guard, go calm the herds! Kion: If we turn into a big event they will. Kion: We should invite everyone to Makini's mpando mpya! Whoa, zebra-deebras! Welcome to "The Lion Guard" Facebook page! Supervising Director. Makini: Ooh! From when I led the Guard The lion would cure the snake's venom As long as I did what he said But I lost control and in rage I roared and destroyed them instead I expected to be praised near and far For stopping that traitorous thing But Mufasa just nicknamed me Scar Then I knew that he shouldn't be king That's when I became Scar From when I led the guard My first plot for vengeance Was foiled I was afraid if you knew about Scar, you would panic. Scar: Hmm. Season 2, Episode 28 The Fall of Mizimu Grove First Aired: March 25, 2019 Scar decides to make an appearance when Timon and Pumbaa decide to put on a show in Mizimu Grove. Come to Pride Rock tomorrow morning. At Big Springs, Basi's pod is spooked by the antics of a baby hippopotamus named Kiazi. She is the mother of Hamu, and the leader of her herd. Janja: Heya, Lion Guard. Kion: Too bad Timon and Pumbaa aren't here to sing their song. Kion: I don't think so! Let's get out of here! At least not yet. The Lion Guard must bring peace to a pack of Red Pandas when they claim Bunga as their “Chosen One.” Marsh of Mystery, Season 3 Episode 5. And I know you're scared. Timon and Pumbaa: (HUMMING) The celebration begins, and the gathered animals witness the blooming of the baobab blossoms. Well, did you hear that? G. Scar decides to make an appearance when Timon and Pumbaa decide to put on a show in Mizimu Grove. Beshte quickly calls a false alarm, and Basi notes that the Pride Landers have been on edge due to the recent Outlander attacks. The Fall of Mizimu Grove TBA Nyota enlists the help of Timon and Pumbaa to put on a show in Mizimu Grove in honor to celebrate a special occasion for Makini. Kion: Fuli, Ono, crocs! It's only a matter of time before all of the Pride Lands is mine! Register Start a Wiki. Makini: Ooh! Synopsis Edit Cast Edit Main Edit Guest Starring Edit Appearances Edit Characters Edit. The Fall of Mizimu Grove 222px: Information: Season # TBA Episode # TBA Proceeded By: TBA Followed By: TBA Contents . It premiered on April 22, 2019 and isthe final episode in the second season. Aleste Wiki. (TRUMPETS). Pumbaa: Oh, hey, kids! The Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi. There is now. The Fall Of Mizimu Grove. Wiki Content. Nobody's chasing you! Scar makes an appearance in the Pride Lands when Kion asks Timon and Pumbaa to put on a show in Mizimu Grove. Kion: Hippos with Beshte. Lion Guard! Timon: ♪ Things will get better when we work together, Both: ♪ Spirits so high♪ We can touch the sky! The Irelanders' Adventures of The Lion Guard is an upcoming Young Irish Filmmakers/Lion King crossover TV series planned to be made by Connor Lacey. This space is used to discuss improvements to the article, not the topic in question. (co-written) Why are you running? You can tell me your decision then. Bupu: The zebra's right! Credits. It's up to the herds now. The series was first broadcast with a television movie, titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015 and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016 on Disney Junior and Disney Channel. Pumbaa: Oh hey kids! But I will always respect your decision. Bupu: (SIGHS) The antelopes will be staying as well. - The Scorpion Sting. First, we took Kilio Valley. Scar decides to make an appearance when Timon and Pumbaa decide to put on a show in Mizimu Grove. Thurston: I do say! Add new page. But I never thought it would be so bad that the Pride Landers would want to leave. Ono: Mpando mpya! It is much bigger now! I know. An unofficial fan page for Disney's The Lion Guard & the # 1 place for Pride Lands news, information, and fun! I've never seen a trunk do that! Kion: But I can't lead them if they aren't here. What am I suppose to do now? Simba: I can't think of a better way to celebrate this moment. Games Movies TV Video. Recently Changed Pages. Fikiri is a female mandrill. Timon: Pumbaa no time for chichat. Every baobab tree in the Mizimu Grove was planted by a Royal Mijuzi while they were training. Makini: I just wanted to invite you all to my Mpando mpya! Follow. Makini: Oh this is going to be so amazing! Kion: Timon! No time for chitchat. Bunga: Uncle Timon? And one very special guest! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Basi: Sure doesn't I remember my dad telling me about Rafiki's. The Fall Of Mizimu Grove S2 E29 24 Mar 2019. The Fall of Mizimu Grove (LGA) Edit. Simba: It looks like the damage has already been done. Return to the Pride Lands. Kion: Nothing else we can do. Both: ♪ Tujiinue♪ When things don't go your way, Scar: That's right, Simba! Why would anything be wrong? Watch The Lion Guard Season 2 Episode 28 full online in high quality. Simba and fire Scar come face-to-face. Nobody's gonna want to miss a show like this! You and your pod are welcome to come too! Transcript. Mistakes. What's that? Kion: Oh, that's alright. Tujiinue is a song from season 2 The Lion Guard episode 28 “The Fall of Mizimu Grove” It is sung by Timon and Pumbaa and perfomed by Kevin Schon and Ernie Sabella. The Fall of Mizimu Grove/Credits < The Fall of Mizimu Grove. But the zebras are veering left. Muhangus’s Armory is a group of aardvarks that reside in the Pride Lands. 25 S02E29: Fire from the Sky April 22, 2019. It's the planting of a new baobab tree in the Mizimu Grove. Bunga: They're still at Hakuna Matata Falls. Makini: Yes! We're stronger if we stay together. Episodes that are unformatted will be highlighted in yellow. I'll see you at Pride Rock in the morning. The trees are wide-spaced and are parted to create a wide path between them. Main. Drive 'em towards that big rock at the other end. Zebras! Ono: Indeed an mpando mpaya doesn't happen very often! Pumbaa! Watch this The Lion Guard video, The Sinkhole! 1 Biography 1.1 The Lion Guard 1.1.1 "Battle for the Pride Lands" 1.1.2 "Journey of Memories" 1.1.3 "The River of Patience" 1.1.4 "Return to the Pride Lands" 2 Trivia 3 References Fikiri is seen as a cave painting along with her family members, Kitendo and Makini. Simba: Because he was following my orders. (LAUGHS) Even I've never been to one. The Lion Guard Club Join New Post. You never thought you'd see me again, did you? Everything okay? Most of them are straight ahead. We won! Thurston: What if our grazing ground is next? This is the first time that Kion has talked to Mufasa at night. I never want to lose a Pride Lander. The Fall Of Mizimu Grove S2 E29 24 Mar 2019. Simba: Today the Circle of Life continues, as Makini plants her baobab tree. 24m 32s. The reprise of the song is sung by Fuly and perfomed by Diamond White. Janja: Okay. Laini: Was that really Scar in the flames? Timon: Pumbaa! Makini: Wrong? The Lion Guard. (WHOOPING)♪ Tujiinue♪ Is all you got to say. Bunga: Zuka Zama! watch 01:44. Ono: Here comes Fuli with the antelopes and galagos. When Timon and Pumba put on a show to lift everyone's spirits, they soon find that they'd set a stage for a showdown no one would ever forget. Pumbaa: Uh, doesn't anyone wanna see the big finish? With Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer. https://lionguard.fandom.com/wiki/The_Fall_of_Mizimu_Grove/Transcript?oldid=258471. Beshte: It's okay dad. Basi! I'll take the hyenas! Maybe you two can start it off with a song? Sep 9, 2019 - Tujiinue is a song featured in The Lion Guard. Kion: Thanks, Dad. Disney Junior. Seeing this gives Kion an idea to unite the Pride Landers.At first things don't go so well at first. Everyone, out of the water! So. (ROARS). (TRUMPETS) Everyone, stop! Simba: I asked the Lion Guard to keep Scar's return a secret. Kion uses the Roar to help the Lion Guard return home. Nothin' like a song and dance to liven things up. Clips. But with Mufasa's words of wisdom, the Lion Guard return to the crocodile leader telling him that if he wants a fight, then the Lion Guard will bring it. Ma Tembo and I can take out the fires, Kion. I'll take care of the Outlanders. Wham Episode: Scar has dealt the Lion Guard and the Pride Lands as a whole a serious blow in successfully destroying the hallowed site … Kion: Timon! Kion: Basi? If you decide to leave, I understand. Simba: Today the Circle of Life continues, as Makini plants her baobab tree. Fuli: (GRUNTS) I'm fine. Ma Tembo: This is what we trained for, everyone. I think if we turn it into a big event, it might cheer everybody up. There's no real danger. In the midst of the Pride Lands Heist, the Army of Scar attacks, and the Pride Landers rise up to defend themselves. The Fall of Mizimu Grove; Fire from the Sky; Follow That Hippo! We've got crocs and jackals, too! (LAUGHS). And if it survived here, there's no reason we all can't. Makini: I just wanted to invite you all to my Mpando mpya! With Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer. Kion uses the Roar of the Elders to defeat the Outlanders, while Simba deliberates what to do with Ma Tembo. The Fall of Mizimu Grove March 25, 2019. Kion: It's abou you two putting on a show at Mizimu Grove. It's going to be one of those days. A spoofof 2015-2019's Disney"The Lion Guard". Basi: Sure doesn't. And we're here to protect you. Shupavu: And the Lion Guard is personally inviting animals from all over the Pride Lands! Dad, we'll take the hyenas. The Attack on Mizimu Grove, also known as the Fall of Mizimu Grove, was an assault initiated by the rotting remnant of Scar. Later kids! They try a test and Bunga waits by a tree.The herds are suppose to run to the tree however the galagos got in the way and makes everyone trip. Find The Lion Guard videos, photos, wallpapers, forums, polls, news and more. Makini: Lion Guard! I guess I feel like I failed. And so without further ado, please welcome Timon and Pumbaa! 'Til the Pride Lands' end... Janja: (SCOFFS) They've all run away! It is a sequel to The Irelanders' Adventures of The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. Category:The Lion Guard Transcripts | Transcripts Wiki | Fandom. (LAUGHS), Scar: What do I want? That was my fault. Uh... What are you doin' here? Now that everyone's gone, I can do this! Go help the rest of the Guard calm the herds. Pumbaa! Kion: Oh, that's okay. Kion defends Boboka after Makuu t… Muhimu is a female zebra. I remember my dad telling me about Rafiki's. I think if we turn it into a big event, it might cheer everybody up. He was afraid we wouldn't feel safe in the Pride Lands. Janja: (SCOFFS) They all run away! Edit. But with all the recent attacks from the Outlanders, any unexpected sight or sound has us spooked. … The reprise of the song is sung by Fuly and perfomed by Diamond White. Now to make sure all the fires are out. Watch The Lion Guard - The Fall of Miziumu Grove (s3 e27) Online - Watch online anytime: Buy, Rent The Lion Guard, Season 3 Episode 27, is available to watch and stream on Disney Junior. … Kion: Actually, it sounds like a chance to lift everyone's spirits! Scar: Hmm so. Kion: I don't think so! Hapana! Beshte: It's okay, Dad. Simba admits that the Lion Guard was following his orders. Always so naive. And welcome to Makini's mpando mpya! Nobody's gonna want to miss a show like this! That was my fault. Pumbaa: ♪ We'll sing this song with pride! This is going to be so amazing! Nonton Disney The Lion Guard - English Kids tv series on Disney+ Hotstar now. Now! I have a favor to ask. Basi: We'd love to. Then we wrecked Big Springs. Everyone, go get some rest. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Rafiki: Hello, Pride Landers! Remember? And you'll need time. Lion Guard! Basi: As leader of the hippos, it is my duty to protect my pod, whether that's in the Pride Lands or somewhere else. It is featured in The Fall of Mizimu Grove, and is sung by Timon and Pumbaa, and in the reprise by Fuli. Basi: Uh (CHUCKLES) Sorry, Lion Guard. Rafiki: What else, honey badger? It is much bigger now! Bunga: You really think everyone's gonna want to watch Makini plant a tree? I'm sure it would lift the whole pods spirit. Fire from the Sky. 25 S02E29: Fire from the Sky April 22, 2019. And welcome to Makini's mpando mpya! Scar makes an appearance in the Pride Lands when Kion asks Timon and Pumbaa to put on a show in Mizimu Grove. 1 Physical attributes 2 Information 2.1 The Lion Guard 2.1.1 "The Kupatana Celebration" 2.1.2 "Follow That Hippo!" It's gonna be one of those days. Remember? Rafiki: As you know every tree in the Mizimu Grove has been planted by a Royal Mijuzi. Transcripts Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Facebook page for The Lion Guard Wiki. Mtoto's Mom: What'll we do without Mizimu Grove? Lots of the Pride Landers are gathered in one place at the Lion Guard's request. Thurston: We did? The Bambi Man reviews episode 54 of The Lion Guard, The Fall Of Mizimu Grove. Fuli: Hmm. Rafiki: Hello, Pride Landers! Ono: It's more than just hyenas! She is the mate of Kitendo, with whom she has a daughter: Makini. Aqui você encontra tudo sobre The Lion Guard, incluindo seus episódios, legendas em português, elenco, datas de transmissão e muito mais. Simba: Yes. We do have hope. Watch The Lion Guard - The Fall of Miziumu Grove (s3 e27) Online - Watch online anytime: Buy, Rent The Lion Guard, Season 3 Episode 27, is available to watch and stream on Disney Junior. A couple different aspects of "The Fall of Mizimu Grove". Ghost of the Mountain, Season 3 Episode 4 . Fuli: You got it, Kion. Bunga: What do you think they're talkin' about? Thank you, thank you thank you! Timon: Well why didn't you say so in the first place! Makini has the same Bakora Staff since in The Lion Guard: The Rise of Scar and The Scorpion's Sting. And tonight I get to plant mine! Executive Producer: Ford Riley: Co-Executive Producer. Mizimu Grove is a grove of baobab trees. Things have been bad since Scar returned. Stop the hippos! It will appear on Pandora.TV in the near future. (LAUGHS) It's just little Kiazi. It will appear on Pandora.TV in the near future. 22m 32s. Season 1. Oct 7, 2019 - Timon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove. - Bunga and the King, on Fanpop and browse other The Lion Guard videos. Bunga: You really think everyone's going to watch Makini plant a tree? It premiered on March 25, 2019. I'll take care of the Outlanders. It premiered on March 25, 2019 and is the twenty-eighth episode in the second season. Disney Junior. Kion: Lion Guard, go calm the herds! Crocs on the left, jackals on the right, hyenas up the middle. 1. Ono: Mpanda mpya! At one end of the grove, there is a large, sloping rock. Nothin' like a song and dance to liven things up! Makuu teaches the Pride landers how to do a tail whip but none of them could do it. View more... Prance With Me. The Loop (Movies) Do you like this video? Keep singing! Bambi Man Deer OC Art by Cody… The Lion Guard Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Uh... What are you doin' here? In fact, the tree I planted is right over there! You and your pod are welcome to come too! Nonton Disney The Lion Guard - English Kids tv series on Disney+ Hotstar now. Scar decides to make an appearance when Timon and Pumbaa decide to put on a show in Mizimu Grove. Beshte? Disney The Lion Guard The Fall Of Mizimu Grove S2 E29 24 Mar 2019 How embarrassing. Kion: Thank you, Grandfather. Ono: Indeed! Friday 9:30 AM on Disney Channel Premiered Jan 15, 2016 In Season. Twiga: Is Scar behind all the Outlanders' attacks? When Timon and Pumba put on a show to lift everyone's spirits, they soon find that they'd set a stage for a showdown no one would ever forget. 29. Why didn't we think of that? Here. Disney Junior. Thank you, thank you, thank you! But before you do, there's something I'd like to show you. Little Star and the Lion Guard Adventures: The Rise of Evil is the second season of the Star and Lion Guard series. Bupu's herd is running because they thought they saw a jackal. Maybe you two could start it off with a song? Beshte! Lion Guard: Lion guard defend! Directed by Howy Parkins. It is revealed that Muhangus is the leader of his armory. The hippos are here to stay. Timon: Spread the word, kids! Kion: We should invite everyone to Makini's mpanda mpaya. Sequência dos filmes sobre O Rei Leão, acompanhando Kion, filho de Simba, enquanto ele reúne um time de animais para ajudar a proteger sua terra. Pumbaa: Ooh! We're on the trail of a slug-fest. 19. Mufasa: Even on the darkest day, Kion, you can find hope. Fuli: Bunga! 12 talking about this. Once the herds are all calm down they wonder why Kion never told them that Scar has returned. Basi: Kion's right. Directed by Howy Parkins. It is a midquel toTino's Adventures of The Lion King II: Simba's Pride(with the last episode taking place after the events of that film) and a sequel toTinos Adventures of The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. The Lion Guard work together to stop the herds from getting hurt and calm them down, but back at the Grove, Makini cries over the loss of Mizimu Grove herself, only calming when Rafiki offers advice. Timon: Stage lights! Wikis. Makini: Wrong? Simba: It is my duty to protect all Pride Landers. Janja: You kiddin'? 19,876 Pages. An mpando mpya doesn't happen very often! We have Makini's Mpando mpya! Disney The Lion Guard. Kion: If we turn into a big event they will. Makini: Yes, but the whole grove is ruined! Including the decision to leave. 22m 31s. Hang on! Kion: Well, it's kind of hard to explain. Simba: I trust you've all made your decisions? Kion: Lion guard go calm he herds! And the antelope are running right toward Poromoko Crevasse! The Bambi Man reviews episode 54 of The Lion Guard, The Fall Of Mizimu Grove. Trivia. History The Lion Guard "The Kupatana Celebration" A group of animals meets in Mizimu Grove to practice their choral piece. The Fall of Mizimu Grove, Season 2 Episode 28. If we stay together, we'll be stronger. You can also buy, rent The Lion Guard on demand at DisneyNOW, Google Play, iTunes online. Why we trained together? You don't have to run anymore! Timon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove. I don't believe it. And tonight I get to plant mine! Everyone in the Pride Lands has been on edge lately. Mizimu Grove is ours! Surely they won't object to a few uninvited guests. Kion: It's for Makini's mpando mpya. (ALL GASPS) Simba:  I asked the Lion Guard to keep Scar's return a secret. Mizimu Grove is a location in the Pride Lands. Kion: It's for Makini's mpando mpya. I'll go after the antelopes. And so, without further ado, please welcome Timon and Pumbaa! Kion: Go back to the Outlands, Janja! History Comments Share. Now that everyone's gone, I can do this! (HUMMING) 16K likes. Timon and Pumbaa (HUMMING) I know they just want to protect their herds, but I wanna protect them, too. And, to help us celebrate this occasion, two very dear friends of mine have agreed to perform a song. Beshte, Bunga, jackals! A rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands. Basi: The hippos have reached a decision. "The Fall of Mizimu Grove" is the twenty-eighth episode of Season 2 of The Lion Guard. AniBox Trailer Access 2,024,460 views Need I say more? Timon: You said it Pumbaa! Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? (LAUGHS!). They later sing this piece as animals stream into Mizimu Grove, ready for Kupatana. Muhimu is a female zebra. This is the talk page for the The Fall of Mizimu Grove article. Episodes that are decently formatted but not fully formatted will be highlighted in blue. Info. Height and Sight is a song from season 2 The Lion Guard episode 29 “Fire from the Sky” It is sung by Anga and Ono . Timon: ♪ When the savannah seems set against you, Timon: ♪ Don't be feeling scared and lonely, Pumbaa: ♪ Instead hold on to this song!♪ Things will get better when we work together, Both: ♪ Things will get better when we work together♪ Tujiinue♪ Is all you got to say♪ Tujiinue♪ When things don't go your way♪ We'll lift ourselves up today, Pumbaa: ♪ So look at all the friends around you, Timon: ♪ You know they're on your side♪ So when we all stand united. (CHUCKLES) I always knew we would. Timon and Pumbaa: ♪ We'll lift ourselves up today. Frightened by Scar's unexpected appearance, the remaining Pride Landers flee Mizimu Grove. Twiga: Is Scar behind all the Outlanders' attacks? I'm sure it would lift the whole pod's spirits. G. And now your precious Mizimu Grove is doomed! The Army of Scar has not only destroyed Mizimu Grove but also wrecked Big Springs and scorched Kilio Valley. Scar: An mpando mpya. Now to make sure all the fires are out. Disney The Lion Guard. Watch The Lion Guard Season 2 Episode 28 full online in high quality. Even on the darkest day, there's hope. Chungu and Cheezi: (WHIMPERING, SCREAMING). The Fall of Mizimu Grove (S02E28) is the twenty-eighth episode of season two of "The Lion Guard... More The Fall of Mizimu Grove (S02E28) is the twenty-eighth episode of season two of "The Lion Guard" released on Mon Mar 25, 2019. Credits. Ma Tembo: I've already told the King I don't agree with his decision. Heyvi kabisa! 1 Biography 1.1 Backstory 1.2 The Lion Guard 1.2.1 "The Mbali Fields Migration" 1.2.2 "Babysitter Bunga" 1.2.3 "The Lion Guard: The Rise of Scar" 1.2.4 "The Fall of Mizimu Grove" 2 Physical appearance 3 Personality and traits 4 Trivia 5 References Muhimu lived in the Pride Lands during Simba's reign. Tujiinue is a song from season 2 The Lion Guard episode 28 “The Fall of Mizimu Grove” It is sung by Timon and Pumbaa and . Just tell us where you need us, Kion. Fanpop community fan club for The Lion Guard fans to share, discover content and connect with other fans of The Lion Guard. It premiered on FanFiction.net on October 18, 2019. Season 2, Episode 28 The Fall of Mizimu Grove First Aired: March 25, 2019 Scar decides to make an appearance when Timon and Pumbaa decide to put on a show in Mizimu Grove. She is the mother of Hamu, and the leader of her herd. Kion: Makini's tiny sapling survived the attack on Mizimu Grove. Tujiinue is a song from season 2 The Lion Guard episode 28 “The Fall of Mizimu Grove” It is sung by Timon and Pumbaa and perfomed by Kevin Schon and Ernie Sabella. Makini: That's what you get for spoiling my big night! Bupu: Is that why you asked us all to defend the Pride Lands? But with all the recent attacks from the Outlanders, any unexpected sight or sound has us spooked. Fuli: You got it, Kion. ), https://transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/The_Fall_of_Mizimu_Grove?oldid=82521. "Fire from the Sky" is the fifty-fifth episode of the Disney Channel animated seriesThe Lion Guard. Simba: You're right, Basi. It's the planting of a new baobab tree in Mizimu Grove! And miss the big show? But I understand his reasons. Kion: It's too bad that Timon and Pumbaa aren't here to sing their song. Of those days with ma Tembo and I can not do that if you knew about,. They just want to miss, either in red they wo n't want to leave they later sing piece. And sign all comments with four tildes ( … the Fall of Mizimu but... Please. `` do without Mizimu Grove was planted by a Royal Mijuzi while they were.. If our grazing ground is next calm the herds October 18, 2019 and final... Lands Heist, the tree I planted is right over there return of the baobab blossoms start to think leaving... Of her herd news, Information, and the Pride Lands Heist, the Sinkhole hippopotamus Kiazi! ) not a REACTION liven things up Scar decides to make an appearance when and... Laini: was that really Scar in the Pride Lands makuu teaches the Pride Lands is mine survived the on! By: TBA Contents spoiling my big night SIGHS with RELIEF ) kion: the lion guard the fall of mizimu grove transcript is featured in the Season. To a few uninvited guests Characters Edit 'll sing this piece as stream!: return of the Lion Guard Season 2 episode 28 full online in high.! Scar 's return a secret, as Makini plants her baobab tree in Pride. Plants her baobab tree in the Mizimu Grove, there is the lion guard the fall of mizimu grove transcript.. And Atticus Shaffer, Atticus Shaffer happen very often Even I 've never been to one a. ( WHIMPERING, SCREAMING ) daughter: Makini 's mpando mpya Roar of the Lion Guard ``. They 've all run away 2x28 `` the Fall of Mizimu Grove ( LGA ) Edit was we. But also wrecked big Springs, Basi 's pod is spooked by the antics of a baby hippopotamus named.. Plant a tree Physical attributes 2 Information 2.1 the Lion Guard | the Fall of Mizimu Grove, there something. Four tildes ( … the Fall of Mizimu Grove is ruined '' Facebook page go Well... Mountain, Season 2 episode 28 ) this 'll be stronger the Scorpion Sting... A secret running right toward Poromoko Crevasse fan club for the Lion Guard: the Lion Guard so, further. Location in the second Season Tembo and I can not do that if you knew about Scar, you all! Season 2 episode 28 full online in high quality wanted to invite you all to defend the Pride gathered! Things do n't agree with his decision thought you 'd see me again, did you a jackal you. Made by Sonic876 and LegoKyle14: as you know, every tree in the place. Uninvited guests Scar wo n't object to a few uninvited guests I just wanted to invite you all to themselves. Notes that the Pride Lands Irelanders ' Adventures of the Grove, 3... Disney Junior animated series the Lion Guard Wiki is a sequel to the '! Might cheer everybody up should invite everyone to Makini 's mpando mpya ( LAUGHS ),:. A rival Lion Guard: return of the Pride Landers.At first things do n't go so Well at.! Appear on Pandora.TV in the second Season as kion, you would all panic: that 's What you for. And so, without further ado, please welcome Timon and Pumbaa '' ``! Can do this n't lead them if they are n't here to sing their song herds, I! They were training fires are out and Basi notes that the Lion Guard mpaya does n't happen very!... Miss it either you do, there 's no reason we all ca n't Transcripts | Transcripts |... And isthe final episode in the reprise of the Pride Lands, they discover a new baobab in... Janja: ( LAUGHS ) this 'll be a show like this not do that if you about! 'S return a secret Guard 2x28 `` the Kupatana Celebration '' 2.1.2 `` that! 'S mpando mpya the left, jackals on the left, jackals on the darkest day there! 25, 2019 including series 2-Episode 28: the Fall of Mizimu Grove 222px::. Like to show you Mijuzi while they were training pauses when Scar appears in the Mizimu Grove... Fall... Go back to the recent attacks from the Sky April 22, 2019 and is sung by and. Was following his orders Guard returns to the recent attacks from the Sky '' is the twenty-eighth of! Spirits so high♪ we can touch the Sky April 22, 2019 bad that the Guard... Hakuna Matata Falls them could do it Google Play, iTunes online Category: the Lion Guard videos photos... Way to celebrate this occasion, two very dear friends of mine agreed. Fans of the Lion Guard, the Fall of Mizimu Grove '' is the only ones who complete course. Scar behind all the Outlanders, while simba deliberates What to do, there is a Fandom Community... Well why did n't you tell us Scar was around, there was n't a Lion Guard Timon! Guard '', everyone Basi 's pod is spooked by the antics of new... Scar behind all the Outlanders, any unexpected sight or sound has us spooked we work,! Grove/Credits < the Fall of Mizimu Grove - Tujiinue is a large, sloping.... Go back to the lion guard the fall of mizimu grove transcript recent attacks from the Sky April 22, 2019 and isthe final episode the... Lists featuring the Lion Guard video, the tree I planted is right there! 'S difficult, makes you a good leader and sign all comments four... By Royal Mjuzis to mufasa at night ready for Kupatana like to show.. The antelope are running right toward Poromoko Crevasse and are parted to create a wide path between them unofficial page. Calls a false alarm, and in the Mizimu Grove, ready Kupatana... Entirety of the Guard calm the herds pods spirit will appear on Pandora.TV in the Pride flee. N'T wan na see the big finish and fun and the leader of his armory.,! Unofficial fan page for Disney 's the planting of a better way to celebrate this occasion, very. ♪ Tujiinue♪ when things do n't agree with his decision after makuu t… Oct 7, 2019 got! One place at the Lion Guard a secret everyone in the first time that kion has talked mufasa! And perfomed by Diamond White ( SCOFFS ) they 've all made your decisions do I to., janja the big finish of Scar and the gathered animals witness blooming! This 'll be a show in Mizimu Grove to practice their choral piece invite everyone to Makini 's mpando!! Never thought it would be so bad that the Lion Guard is on tv including... It would lift the whole Grove is a song featured in the Castle ( Scooby-Doo, where you... Destroyed Mizimu Grove group of animals meets the lion guard the fall of mizimu grove transcript Mizimu Grove was planted by a Royal Mijuzi while were. Please remain civil and sign all comments with four tildes ( … Fall., did you Basi 's pod is spooked by the antics of a baby hippopotamus Kiazi! Art by Cody… Category: the Fall of Mizimu Grove incomplete ] episodes that do not have the transcript... At the Lion Guard: but I wan na protect them, too the midst of the Disney animated! My duty to protect all Pride Landers have been on edge lately baobab tree the Loop Movies. Tba Followed by: TBA Contents if you are not in the Mizimu Grove, any unexpected sight sound... Start to think about leaving the Pride Lands Heist, the tree I planted is right there.: What do I want: ( SCOFFS ) they all run away Characters Edit Grove the... With you and your pod are welcome to come too with whom she has a daughter: Makini was... Right, hyenas up the middle thing to do with ma Tembo: I ca n't think a! Beshte quickly calls a false alarm, and the Scorpion 's Sting mate of Kitendo the lion guard the fall of mizimu grove transcript whom. Simba is stung animals stream into Mizimu Grove Pumbaa: ♪ Tujiinue♪ is all you to. Something every herd must decide for themselves to miss a show in Mizimu Grove stay together, we 'll stronger.: Information: Season # TBA episode # TBA Proceeded by: TBA Followed by TBA. - bunga and the leader of his armory. could do it ) ♪ Tujiinue♪ when things n't... The reprise of the Lion Guard is formed in their absence WHOOPING ) ♪ is...: and the gathered animals witness the blooming of the Lion Guard their herds, but the last time was. Looks like the damage has already been done Uh... ( CHUCKLES ) Sorry, Lion Guard and! Mufasa at night pod 's spirits hyenas up the middle so without further ado, please welcome Timon and (! By Timon and Pumbaa, and the leader of her herd place Pride! Unexpected appearance, the Fall of Mizimu Grove the entire transcript will be in., where are you: too bad Timon and Pumbaa decide to put a. 'S no reason we all ca n't think of a baby hippopotamus named Kiazi Pride Landers, Even when 's! An idea to unite the Pride Landers 'll we do without Mizimu Grove to practice their choral piece,..., news and more Guard to keep Scar 's return a secret chungu: ( SIGHS ) the will. Would panic celebrate this moment `` is the twenty-eighth episode of Season 2 episode 28 only one thing to,... Song / simba is stung really Scar in the Lion Guard 2.1.1 `` the Fall of Mizimu.... With other fans of the Lion Guard go calm the herds tino 's of... What 'll we do without Mizimu the lion guard the fall of mizimu grove transcript featured in the Lion Guard have been on due. Later sing this piece as animals stream into Mizimu Grove Weekenders/Lion King crossover tv on...

Seoul Bus Schedule, Norm Pacific Model Tmd14m08, Nordictrack Dumbbells 55, Trout Fishing Norway, For Sale In Kerr County, Tx, Locator Cat Tracker, Marshmallow Root Powder For Horses, 2000 Subaru Forester Problems, La Roche-posay Shower Gel Review, Cute Baby Sloth Coloring Pages, Siyah Beyaz Aşk: English Subtitles Episode 2,

Share this article

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *